Competition Terms & Conditions
Date: 4th February 2018
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. The Promoter is Upper Dhali https://www.upperdhali.com.au
2. Information on prizes and how to enter Upper Dhali competitions form part of these Terms & Conditions of Entry.
3. Entrants accept the Terms & Conditions of Entry.
4. Entry to this Upper Dhali competition is open to all subscribers of the Upper Dhali email newsletter "The Upper Dhali Exclusive"; excluding employees and their immediate families of Upper Dhali.
5. To enter, entrants must answer all competition questions and entries must be received by Upper Dhali by the closing date as specified.
6. The prize winner will be selected by Upper Dhali within 5 business days of closing date. Name/s will be announced within the newsletter on 21st February 2018.
7. Upper Dhali's decision of winner is final and binding. No further correspondence will be entered into.
8. This competition is a games of skill and as such, winning entry are selected based on the creativity of entries submitted.
9. Unless expressly stated, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
10. If any prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, Upper Dhali reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value.
11. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize by the time stipulated by Upper Dhali, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited.
12. All prize winners agree to the use of their name and submitted photo for publicity and competition purposes, without compensation.
13. Upper Dhali shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
14. Prizes are not redeemable for cash, credit or other product and no exchanges are offered. Upper Dhali accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize (or part thereof).
15. Upper Dhali, their associated agencies and companies associated with this competition take no responsibility for prize damage or lost in transit and Upper Dhali will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, damage to or loss in transit of the prize.
16. Each entrant's personal information ("PI") is collected to enable Upper Dhali to administer and promote this Competition and the winner. The PI of winners will not be provided to third parties, except by way of deliverers and authorities that regulate competitions. Entrants who fail to provide all requested PI, may be determined by Upper Dhali, at its sole discretion, to be ineligible to win a prize. Errors and omissions may be accepted at Upper Dhali's discretion. Failure by Upper Dhali to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
18. Upper Dhali assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, corruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries. Upper Dhali is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer networks and systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Upper Dhali on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination of them, including any injury or damage to any entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Competition.
21. The laws of Queensland govern Upper Dhali competitions.
25. Upper Dhali reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who Upper Dhali has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the competition. Upper Dhali's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
26. If for any reason the competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Upper Dhali, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this competition, Upper Dhali reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
27. In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; Upper Dhali may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions at a later date.
28. Prizes will be sent to delivery address provided by the winners. Upper Dhali will take no responsibility for prizes lost or damaged in transit.
The prize will consist of ONE (1) Petite Uniquely Yours Keepsake Doll valued at $500. Winner agrees to pay all associated postage costs to their state or country prior to prize being posted.